Paul offers a unique skill set to his clients as a Solutions Coach (trouble shooting). Paul has a very calm manner and an eye for detail and finding solutions to problems. He has a unique set of skills that sets him apart from the normal coach, project manager, mentor gained from his time served in the Police force and in various other managerial environments including Retail ops and Further Education.
Paul has a passion for developing teams in the working and educational environment.
He is comfortable setting direction or empowering staff to take responsibility for their own success.
He has a reputation for fair assessment and delivering feedback and developmental requirements in an inclusive, constructive and positive way.
He has outstanding communication skills and the ability to develop and motivate staff. His natural calmness under pressure enables him to negotiate resolutions in disaffected staffing situations.
Paul has substantial experience in event planning, including conferences, VIP visits and large public and high profile events.
Career and Skills
- Police Officer for 30 years
- Firearms Officer/Instructor
- Strategic/Tactical Advisor to Senior Managers
- Event Planning
- Coordinating Multi Agency responses
- Security advice
- Project Management
- Civil Contingency Officer
- Development of Emergency and Contingency plans
- Production of Risk Assessments
- Business Continuity Planning
- Lecturer in Further Education
- Developing & delivering bespoke Training Courses
- Trained volunteer Samaritan
- National Firearms Instructor
- National Bodyguard Course
- Prince 2 (Project Management) Accredited
- DTLLS qualified (Diploma in the Life Long Learning Sector)
- Licenced user of the MTQ Product Family Questionnaires:
- Mental Toughness
- ILM leadership
- Carrus Employability Measures