Mandy is a knowledgeable, supportive and yet challenging coach who exudes empathy and understanding and is quick to pick up on a person’s feelings even without words. She understands how essential work life balance is to a happy and harmonious workforce, and introduces practical tools and techniques to help others to do this. A recruiter of some 18 years she is well placed to deal with all employability, people and team issues as well as problem managers and leaders who have trouble building a loyal and motivated team around them.
Much of Mandy’s experience is in understanding the pressures for senior business people and board directors.
Working with leaders who need to deal productively with stress or anxiety, who need to get themselves and their teams “on purpose” and achieve big aspirations with ease.
Inducting new people, from middle managers to board directors
Managing absence and high staff turnover rates.
Driving business results, profitability, productivity and growth through people and performance combined with wellbeing, motivation and happiness.
Culture change – moving to reward cultures from blame and shame.
Supporting individuals where there is confusion in role or lack of focus, a need to alter said role and re-establish oneself.
Attracting and developing talent by working with senior leaders and HR professionals.
Employability skills – interviewing and CV prep for candidates or hiring managers.
How to become an employer of choice and retain your key people.
Motivation of your team – mind mapping the teams’ motivations and skills whilst teaching leaders how to deal with their key reports.
Key Drivers – what gets people out of bed in the morning and into work, what drives them forward?
- Corporate Director for the Recruitment Employment Confederation, the governing body which drives best practice and represents the UK’s recruiters worldwide.
- She is an advocate for Youth Employment Charter and is a trail blazing the over 50’s back into work initiative locally.
- A regular contributor to the BBC Sunday Politics Show SE on employment & developing a happier more motivated workforce and interviewed by Sky News on Brexit and jobs
- She met both William Hague as Home Secretary discussing her company’s exporting journey and then recently in 2017/2018 7 2019 Amber Rudd, was Home Secretary but current DWP Minister and in 2018 sat with Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt at dinner in London where they discussed mental health in the workplace and the importance of wellbeing.
- Voted Sussex Business Woman of the year 2015
- Runner up Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- Best Recruiter to work for under 20 employers IRP (Institute of Recruitment Professionals) Awards 2015
- MD & owner of The Wellbeing and Performance Company Ltd & RSE Group Ltd & The Apprenticeship Talent Bank
- Recruiter and coach for 18+ years
- Neuroscience Practioner – ILM 5 Degree equivalent
- Licenced user of the Mental Toughness, ILM leadership and Carrus Employability Measures MTQ Product Family
- Fellow of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals
- Coaching Academy Certificate in Coaching 2015
- Qualification in Business Leadership through Innovation and Creativity (ILM Level 4)
- DISC psychometrics and Licenced user of the Mental Toughness, ILM leadership and Carrus Employability Measures MTQ Product Family