Dominique’s passion is to enable, through her coaching and facilitated events, healthy, honest and successful environments where people can thrive. She does this by drawing on knowledge from business, science, nature and the arts when working with her clients. She also loves to laugh and bring enjoyment to the learning process. Dominique has 24 years’ experience of working in multiple industries*, managing teams and leading a global leadership development function. Here she deployed interventions to support strategy, culture and change needs. These engagements included managing and leading through the highs and lows, with diverse cultures across UK, Europe. Asia and U.S.A. Before that she started out as a young entrepreneur and for ten years ran various retail businesses in the U.K.
Why She Gets Out of Bed in the Morning
Because 21st century environments are tough. Achieving in big or small ways requires strength, drive and support. Motivation to be your best comes from within but can be ignited, inspired and sustained by those around you. Dominique’s most inspirational manager gave her confidence and courage. She is an advocate for leaders and managers having this same impact and sense of responsibility toward their people.
Her own life experiences and the extraordinary challenges (work and personal) that she sees people juggling with daily, is a key driver for her focus on coaching that builds resilience and wellbeing for individuals and ultimately, organisations.
Accomplishment, joy and fulfilment are achieved for Dominique when she has helped people to break through the barriers that have kept them from their own sense of success and fulfilment. So often, clients are ‘that’ close and just need some focused and dedicated time.
Current clients include:
- UK Accountancy CEO – coaching
- UK Finance Organisation – Middle and senior managers – coaching
- UK Printers – Execs and senior team, coaching and management development
- International Manufacturer – Middle and senior managers – coaching and leadership development as part of the Henley Business School facilitation team.
- UK Developing Management Practice Apprenticeship Programme – as a part of for Henley Business School facilitation team.
- International Online Travel Co. – coach to CMO and CPO
Dominique’s hands on experience is backed up with academic qualifications, ongoing supervision and continuous professional development.
- A Chartered member of the Chartered Institute for People Development – MCIPD,
- Neuroscience Coach for Resilience and Wellbeing – Institute of Leadership and Management Diploma, level 5
- Accredited user of Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator – MBTI, – steps 1 and 2
- Certified Life coach – Newcastle College
- Accredited user of Thomas Kilman and D.I.S.C.
- Certified practitioner of Kornferry/Lominger 360
- Certified practitioner of Hay Groups Emotional and Social competency 360.
She also helps to draw out learning and skills using the techniques of:
- Appreciative Inquiry
- And the very specialist and bespoke method for heightening awareness and leadership capabilities through workshops with horses.
When She’s not Working
In her spare time Dominique loves walking, yoga, gardening, catching up with her family and friends. She always has a holiday to look forward to and she volunteers with animal charities. She’s not a saint though!
* retail, travel, dot.com, finance, data technology, manufacturing, not for profit, business schools and consultancy